Safety and Warranty Information
- READ INSTRUCTIONS: Read the safety and operating instructions before operating the phone.
- RETAIN INSTRUCTIONS: Keep this information for future reference.
- CLEANING: Unplug the phone from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- ATTACHMENTS: Do not use attachments unless they are recommended by the manufacturer. Some attachments may carry cause a risk of fire, electric shock or personal injury.
- WATER AND MOISTURE: Do not use the phone near water — for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool, and so on.
- PLACEMENT: Do not place the phone on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The phone may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult and serious damage to the equipment.
- POWER SOURCES: Operate the phone only from a power source that complies with the marking on the power supply label.
- GROUNDING OR POLARIZATION: This phone may be equipped with a polarized alternating - current line plug (a plug having one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug.
- POWER CORDS: Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not place the phone where the cord will be stepped on by persons.
- LIGHTNING: For added protection of the phone during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet. This will prevent damage to the device due to lightning and power-line surges.
- ELECTRICAL SPARK: If there is danger of a spark causing an explosion do not use the iFusion Station to dial 9-1-1. iFusion Station
- OVERLOADING: Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- SAFETY CHECK: Upon completion of any service or repairs to this phone, ask the service technician to perform safety checks to determine that the phone is in proper operating condition.
- OBJECT AND LIQUID ENTRY: Never push objects of any kind into the phone through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the device.
- SERVICING: Do not attempt to service the phone yourself. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- DAMAGE REQUIRING SERVICE: Unplug the phone from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
- When the power cord, or power adapter, or the plug has been damaged.
- If liquid has spilled, or objects have fallen into the phone.
- If the phone has been exposed to rain or water.
- If the phone does not operate normally by following the operating instructions, adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions. Improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the phone to its normal operation.
- If the phone has been dropped, or the cabinet damaged.
- When the phone exhibits a distinct change in performance — this indicates a need for service.
AltiGen warrants that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase (the "Warranty Period"). AltiGen's sole and exclusive liability, and Customer's sole remedy with respect to this warranty, shall be, at AltiGen's option, to repair or replace any defective Product. This warranty shall apply only to Products which are: (i) returned to the factory or authorized repair point along with proof of purchase, with shipping charges prepaid by Customer, and (ii) after examination, determined to AltiGen's satisfaction to be defective due to defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to Products which have been repaired or modified without AltiGen's written approval, or Products subjected to unusual physical, thermal or electrical stress, improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident or negligence in use, storage, transportation or handling. Repair or replacement does not extend the Warranty Period for such Product.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALTIGEN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY iFusion Station 3 AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF ALTIGEN CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE ANY CLAIMS UNDER SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALTIGEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, OR CONFIDENTIALITY.
FOR CONSUMERS WHO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR, IF DIFFERENT, THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, ALTIGEN'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT OR SUPPLY OF THE REPAIR SERVICE AGAIN.